Monday, March 11, 2013

Good day ppl,

Here's another installment of Aunt Margret.......enjoy!



What Aunt Margaret has to say about BDSM



Last Wednesday us ladies gathered at my sister Dora’s house for our monthly book meeting going over last month’s read and taking a notes on what our next book will be when my great niece Tee-Tee  said , “Ladies this book right here is a must read.” So I looked at the cover and saw some handcuffs and what looked to be a woman’s silhouette with her hands tied over her head. I read the title “Pleasure Me Please.” Now initially I thought nothing of it and kindly put it down with the other non-winners, when Tee-Tee picked it up saying, “Come on ladies it’s time y’all join the new millennium and step up your sex game and this book here will teach you all you need to know. Please believe it.”
Showing that much enthusiasm I took the bait and inquired what info was in this book that I needed to know. Tee-Tee gleefully responded, “its all about  BDSM.” So of course I’m thinking what in the world is BDSM. I guess she could see the confusion written all over my face ‘cause she squawked, yes squawked cause she ain’t nothing but a bird, well any way she went on, “Auntie let me break it down for you,”
Bondage - tying up of partner for sexual act
Domination- the person running the show and constructing how the sex play will go
Sadism- someone who likes to inflict pain of a sexual nature on their partner
Masochism-the person who likes to receive pain of a sexual nature from their partner
She said Dom’s and Sub’s enter into a contract where they agree upon limits, as well as, safe words during play. I’m sitting there thinking now what in tar-nation would make her think that me and my Herb would be the least bit interested in-as she put it- “spicing our love life up”  by stepping out of the box. Honestly can you picture a mature older lady like myself wearing nothing but nipple clamps, a gag and leather panties chained to the wall. ME NEITHER. And I seriously doubt that I’ll remember any safe words.  Heck I can’t even remember what I ate for breakfast.
I’m a lady and there is no way I nor Herb for that matter would tolerate entering into a written contract detailing our terms for strong goes and no-goes for Bondage and discipline, Domination and submission. Come to think we already have a contract for being bonded, disciplined, dominated and submitted… It’s called MARRIAGE.
I guess it takes all kinds, but I really wish these younguns would leave all their new fandangle sexual fetishes to themselves. I tell you I’m over It.

No comments:

Post a Comment